Written by Administrator
Friday, 11 April 2008
Our staff has been in the Import Anime Store Business for 13+ years. AnimeFeeder.com is known for it's speedy shipping, helpful and responsive support and unbeatable quality and prices!
Our warehouse is located in Oceanside California.
Please follow the below instructions for returning items.
* All return package must have order number on the package
3784 Mission Ave
Ste 148 PMB #360
Oceanside, CA 92058
- Why are your prices so low? Are you selling Bootlegs?
- Our prices are so low because we specialize in Import Anime. Import Anime are real anime dvds sold to consumers outside of the United States.
- Import Anime dvds typically come in sets of only a few discs, which makes them much more cost effective, which in turn allows us to sell at a much lower price
Why spend 10 times more for domestic DVDs, when Import are the same exact quality?
- How long will it take for my Anime to arrive?
- Just a few days. Our orders usually process and ship within 24 hours. Shipping time depends on where you live, but shouldn't take more than 5 days even for international deliveries.
- What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
- If you have a problem with your order, please send an email to support at
. We will help you with any issues you may have, or use the "contact us" link at the top of the web site.
- What is the return policy?
- If you not satisfy with the item, you have 5 days after the order was delivered to you for a full refund. Please send an email to
explaining what was the problem before returning it.
- Return instructions:
- Please send all return item to the below address:
- Anime Max P.O. Box 6442 Oceanside, CA 92052
- What needs to be included in the return package
1) Order number
2) Which CD is defective and which chapter(s) or episode(s) is defective?
3) Select replacement method (Replacement or refund)
- Not all images on the site are the same as the actual dvd covers.
Last Updated ( Monday, 29 April 2013 )